Inexpensive Save the Dates from Vistaprint: If you are looking to print beautiful custom wedding save the date cards or magnets, consider vistaprint.com. Here are coupons to get you motivated!
- Vistaprint coupons Up to 40% Off – Save the Dates, plus up to 6 other on-site promotions
- View all featured Vistaprint coupons here – Up to 12 exclusive promo codes & deals
- Vistaprint Save the Dates – Click for today’s featured coupon
Vistaprint Save the Dates Coupon: Up to a 40% Discount & Free Shipping
So, out of this group who has the best save the dates? They all offer a combination of high quality and low prices, so available coupons might help make your decision for you.
Every few days our coupons for Vistaprint are updated, and there is always more than one that includes save the dates, invitations, and announcements.
Which Vistaprint Save the Dates Coupon Is Best?
It’s not always obvious which of the available vistaprint coupons is best for your specific order, so please consider more than one.
Are you a new customer? If so, you qualify for a discount and free shipping! Currently there is a promo code available that gives you a 20% discount plus free shipping on orders of $50 or more. This code has renewed every month for over a year now, so it’s pretty dependable. If it’s not posted today, don’t worry; Vistaprint always saves their best deals for new customers, so there should be something similar on our Vistaprint coupon page.
Save the Dates for Your Wedding: Postcards or Magnets?
You’ll likely have a number of things to look for in choosing a design for your save the dates, but also consider whether you want traditional paper save the date postcards, or a similar design on magnets.
Magnets will cost you a lot more, but hang around and are less likely to be thrown away. Then there’s that whole issue of people having stainless steel refrigerators these days, which magnets don’t stick to. Really, it’s a personal choice, but if you’re looking to stretch a dollar father, traditional postcards might be the way to go.
Choosing the Right Design for Your Save the Date Cards; Always Use a Coupon
Assuming that you’re going with a photo design, my advice is to find your perfect photo first, then find a save the date design that really showcases it. Some designs are vertical, some are horizontal. Some save the date design templates work better with black and white photos, and sometimes the text looks better on a dark background.
For these reasons and others, try starting with your favorite photo, and then see which save the date design showcases it best.
Vistaprint Save the Dates: Before You Place Your Order…
As I mentioned already, there is always a coupon of some sort available, so please don’t just go to their site and pay full price! If you’ve gotten that far, here are a couple of tips:
- Triple-check the spelling on your save the date details!
- Is all the text legible? Photos that have a range of colors might cause letters or words to “disappear” from your card. Also, Vistaprint’s designs often depend on either a dark, or very light background to be legible.
- Are your photo(s) blurry? This is enough to ruin your save the dates, and gives a terrible first impression to your wedding guests. Always use high resolution photos; usually over 150 dpi. If the image you’re uploading is less than about 200k in file size, it might be blurry when printed. Really scrutinize your photos in the “preview” screen before placing your order. Blurry images are the reason for most bad reviews for Vistaprint save the dates!
- Please Share!