iPhone Case on Sale: 30% off code for Shutterfly.com – The average smartphone user checks their phone over 100 times every day. Since it’s such a popular gadget to stare at, why not make it worth looking at?
There is currently a great promotion going on at Shutterfly for a 30% discount on photo gifts, including custom iPhone cases. Although this specific sale ends in a week, we’ve noticed that there is always a coupon of some kind available, (look for free shipping) so be sure to check below for the best code or discount:
- iPhone Sale at Shutterfly – Up to a 30% discount or free shipping
- View all of their featured coupons– Promotions updated daily
How to design an iPhone case at Shutterfly:
This video shows you just how simple it is to make a personalized iPhone case!
Personalized iPhone cases from Shutterfly – best value and quality
There are a few photo services, including Shutterfly, that offer a combination of value and quality for custom iPhone cases. (Check out coupons for Tiny Prints, their sister-site too) They make it easy to import pictures from your phone or digital camera, and their design tools are simple, but powerful to use. Because there are one or two other stores online that offer similar, exceptional quality, it’s important to use a coupon every time you place an order so that you get the best value possible. They fit the latest iPhones, too: whether it’s 5, 5S, 6, 6S, 7, and so on!
The statistics on how often people check their iPhones is shocking, but it shows you how indispensable these devices have become in our lives. While photo gifts like coffee mugs and calendars are a top notch idea, I’ll bet that the grandparents aren’t checking the calendar 100 times throughout the day! (and hopefully they’re not drinking that much coffee!)
In other words, customizing an iPhone with family photos, or other special pictures is a brilliant, yet practical gift idea which is going to remind your loved one of you throughout the entire day.
These cases are made pf tough plastic, and come with a removable silicone liner, giving your phone added protection. They allow you to charge your phone without having to adjust of remove the case.
I love simplicity, so the picture on my own iPhone features my 3 kids and the word, “love.” If you want to get more creative, or have more than one photo, consider the following:
- A photo collage: Choose layouts of 8, or 15 of your pictures
- Incorporate a monogram (like the first letter of your last name) to many of these designs
- Photo(s) or your dog or cat – I must have 100 pics of my dogs on my phone as we speak, so why not feature them on the case too? My in-laws just brought their new puppy over, so I’m thinking of getting them an iPhone case with one of the great shots we took of him
- Your favorite vacation spot – Odds are that you or a loved one enjoy being reminded of your favorite place in the world. Whether that is Disney World, the Caribbean, or your cottage in the woods
- A filmstrip of 3 related pictures – There are multiple designs that allow you to feature a series of photos, like a filmstrip. Consider taking 3 or more pictures in a row that show different expressions or moments or even ultrasound pictures
- Candid pictures – No need to have a pic where everyone is looking at the camera. Often, the candid ones have more personality
- Vintage photos – How about a great photo of your family celebrating Christmas in the 1980s, or one of your mother holding you as a baby for a Mother’s Day gift? Try taking a picture of an old photo; usually it produces a sharp digital version
- As Wedding party gifts – Feature your favorite pic of the gang, and give them away on your wedding day. Of course, an iPhone case featuring your wedding photo(s) would also make a memorable Anniversary gift too
Don’t forget to use a promotional code at checkout
There is nothing worse (ok, there is) than realizing that you forgot to use your coupon at the grocery store. Same thing is true here, and there are always coupons available, (updated every day) so you have no excuse to pay retail price!