Looking for the best Snapfish.com coupon code? Their motto is, “do more with your photos,” and now you can do more with your money when you use a featured promo code. Get up to a 70% discount and free shipping on prints, photo books, cards, calendars, and gifts with today’s deals:
*Tips for using Snapfish coupons:
- Terms & conditions for each coupon are on the offer details page.
- 100 Free prints for new customers. Also look for the “penny prints” promo!
- Free Shipping: But, can you wait for “Standard” delivery? Check their shipping times
Top Snapfish deals for :
|★ Snapfish: 50% Off|
No minimum. Prints, photo books, gifts, & cards. Get promo code:
|★ 60% Off $30+|
Snapfish orders w/ $30 minimum. Click for code:
|★ Penny 4x6 Prints|
Snapfish: Up to 99 prints for 1¢ each. Get promo code:
|★ Free Shipping: $29 Min.|
Snapfish.com orders with a $29 minimum. Click for code:
|★ Prints: 40% Off|
No minimum. 4x6, 4x4, 5x7 print sizes.
|★ Photo Cards: 50% Off|
Personalized photo cards, invitations, and announcements.
|★ Calendars: 50% Off|
Snapfish desk and wall calendars in 6 sizes. Start on any month.
|★ Photo Books: 50% Off|
All photo books including hardcover and lay-flat. Get coupon:
|★ Free 2-Day Shipping on $49+|
$49 minimum. Need your order fast? Click for coupon code:
|★ Free Shipping on $29+|
Snapfish orders with a $29 minimum. Get promor code:
|★ Canvas Prints: 60% Off|
No min. Framed or unframed canvas prints, and panoramic canvas.
|★ New Accounts: 100 Free Prints|
Just signup here and login to claim your free prints.
Most discounts require entering a promo code
While other photo sites often apply discounts to “sale” items, you almost always need to enter a promotional code at snapfish.com to do so. The good news is that it’s simple, and you just need to enter one (or more) at checkout like this:
After entering the code, click apply, and you should get an itemized discount from the coupon, or the shipping option should be “$0” if you opted to use a free shipping code.
What’s the best coupon code for Snapfish? Look for these deals:
Every week there are a myriad of new promotion codes available, but which is best for your order? That depends on the details of what you are buying, your order total, and when you need it shipped.
- Free shipping (and handling) plus a percent-off: It’s not uncommon to see a seasonal deal that combines free delivery with a discount, and that’s often your best bet. This is common around the Holidays (starting at Thanksgiving) when most people are buying holiday cards and there’s steep competition for your business from sites like Shutterfly.
- Site-wide coupon codes – If you are ordering more than one product, you’ll want to find a “site-wide” code so that all of your items get a discount, not just a specific product. Codes with discounts of 50% or more are common
- Featured product discounts – There are usually three or more products featured every month on the “deals” page at snapfish.com. Specific products like canvas prints, calendars, mugs, lay-flat and hardcover photo books are frequently on sale for $9.99, (or less) which can be a discount of over 70%!
- Free Gifts / Freebies – Everyone loves something for nothing, and it’s not uncommon to see an offer for a free item like a softcover photo book, photo enlargement, mug, or free magnet. Keep in mind that you still have to pay for shipping, so weigh the value against any additional delivery fees.
- Promotion codes for prints only – Most orders at their site are for prints, so look for their popular code for 60-70% off prints and enlargements.
- Coupons for Free shipping with no minimum are rare. You usually have to spend a minimum amount, so free shipping on any order is rare. See below for more info:
3 types of FREE-shipping codes:
You should assume that there is always a way to get free delivery on your order at snapfish.com, but is it the best discount available? A single photo book costs about $5 to ship, while a canvas costs $13. You’ll have to do the math to see if it’s your best discount, so here are their three types of free shipping:
- Free “standard” shipping w/ minimum purchase: Every month Snapfish has a promo code available for free delivery when you spend at least $29 or so before taxes and shipping and handling fees. Note: Standard shipping takes up to 5 business days in addition to 1-3 days to process the order, and may take significantly longer before holidays.
- Free “ground” shipping: This shipping method also requires entering a code, and includes UPS or FedEx delivery. It’s offered for free less frequently than “standard,” but a little bit faster. “Ground” shipping takes 1-3 days to process, plus up to 3 days for delivery
- Free “Rush” delivery – Need your order fast? That’s common around the holidays, or for time-sensitive orders like graduation announcements, birth announcements, wedding invitations, holiday cards, or save-the-dates. Keep in mind it will still take 1-3 days to process your order!
*When will your order arrive? Here are the latest shipping speeds & methods for Snapfish
Tips for using coupons towards prints, photo books, & cards:
Here are some final thoughts for using a coupon for Snapfish
- Coupons exclude in-store pickup – Keep in mind if you are buying prints or photo cards or books, you can’t use a code towards in-store pickup at Walgreens Photo, CVS Photo, or Walmart.
- Only one code per product: Most codes aren’t stackable on the same product, but if you have multiple items in your cart, different codes might work. Example: There is a code available for 50% off photo books, which can be used in the same order as a promotional code for mugs. However, you can’t get a double-discount by using the 50% off site-wide code on the same order.
- Compare promo codes at checkout: Is it better to opt for free shipping promo or the 50% off deal? That depends on your specific order, so take the extra minute to compare codes at checkout!
Thanks for checking out our deals for Snapfish! If you need creative inspiration, check them out on Pinterest. They also have unpublished coupons and freebies on their facebook page, which we try to keep up with here as well.