Need to create a canvas print at snapfish.com? One of the more popular items at snapfish.com are canvas prints. Framed or unframed canvas is a great gift idea, and Snapfish’s design templates can showcase one or several of your photos.
You can also easily add custom background, text, and embellishments at any time. If you have 3 minutes, check out how easy it is to make a canvas print, and don’t forget to use today’s best coupon for up to a 60% discount!
Creating a canvas print at Snapfish: (video)
How to design and create a canvas print at Snapfish
Canvas prints are a similar design process to table-tops like wood and acrylic prints, large prints, mugs, and tote bags. If you are familiar with making one of these products, the rest are a “snap!”
Here are some of the highlights of the “how to design a canvas at Shutterfly” video above:
- Login and click “canvas & decor“
- Select size, orientation, and frame options (You can always change the size later)
- You’ll be taken to the builder, with your design space and toolbars (text, backgrounds, embellishments, etc)
- Click Photos / Get Photos to start adding photos
- The default is a single-photo canvas, but you can click “shuffle” at any time to change the layout
- Click “layouts” on the left nav to see layout options for your photo(s)
- Click “undo” at any time if you don’t like the last step
- Click background to choose your canvas background
- You can add text and embellishments on top of the background or photos if you’d like
- Name and save your project
- Click “review and buy” (top right)
- Make sure you use the best coupon available today!
- Snapfish: How to design and make a photo (wall) calendar
- Snapfish shipping info including delivery times and costs