Here’s how to create a wall calendar at snapfish.com: Calendars personalized with your photos and important dates are a creative, thoughtful gift idea.
You can start with any month, so why wait for December to make one?
How to make a Snapfish wall calendar:
In this video, we’re going to make a wall calendar in the most popular size, 8.5×11. In about 3 minutes you’ll see how easy it is to turn your favorite photos into a custom wall calendar that a friend or loved one can appreciate all year-round.
Ok, here’s how to create an edit a calendar at Snapfish.com: (video)
Did I mention the woman had laryngitis, and a grating voice? Oops, sorry!
How to design a wall or desk calendar at snapfish.com:
- Login, and select calendar type and size
- Pick a starting month (not just January!)
- Browse various calendar design theme templates and choose one
- Click “make my calendar” and get started
- The calendar design tool will open, along with the design toolbar
- Use the arrows to move between months, or jump to any month from the top
- Most pages have sample text, which you can change, or delete
- Select your photos, and add them to the builder
- Use auto-fill if you’d like to fill the calendar with your photos
- Click through and start editing individual pages and photos
- Choose auto arrange, or shuffle to arrange the photos on each page
- You can add borders to any photo with the border tool
- Add your own special dates (you can import dates from any previously created Snapfish calendar) like birthdays and anniversaries
- Add photos to any special dates
- Save your project, and preview as you make progress!
- When it looks good, just add it to your cart
- Don’t forget to use a coupon!
Some Calendar Design Inspiration & ideas:
- 3 Tips for making beautiful calendars – snapfishblog.com
- Need inspiration for making a Snapfish calendar? Check them out on Pinterest!
[yasr_overall_rating]- Please Share!