How long does shutterfly take to ship, and how much does it cost? The total time that it takes to get your order depends on two factors added together: the amount of time to make your order (processing) and the time it takes to deliver (shipping).
Remember, some items, like 4×6 prints, can be pickup up same-day at your local Walgreens, Walmart, or CVS. In that case, skip the free shipping coupon, and get your order in about an hour!
Shutterfly’s shipping methods and speeds:
|Shipping Method:||Processing + Shipping:|
|Economy:||6-10 business days|
|Standard: (USPS)||5-7 business days|
|Expedited: (UPS or FedEx)||4-5 business days|
|Rush: (UPS or FedEx):||3-4 business days|
|Super Rush: (UPS or FedEx):||1-2 business days|
|Canada Delivery:||7-14 business days|
|Other International:||9-17 business days|
- Holiday shipping: Economy and Standard shipping may take up to an additional 6 days to be delivered during peak holiday times
- No Saturday or Sunday deliveries
- Rush & expedited shipping times are guaranteed, and include tracking number
- Super rush shipping has limited availability
- Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii may take longer
- Items may ship separately: If you have ordered multiple items, they may be shipped separately, and arrive a day or two apart
- Canadian shipments may be subject to taxes, fees, and duties to be paid my recipient at the point of delivery
- International shipping: Shutterfly ships to 100+ countries. Shipping times may vary widely depending on country
- Military addresses: With APO/FPO addresses, Shutterfly recommends using “United States” as the country, regardless of the location of the recipient. Also, the estimated speed of delivery can vary based on a number of variables
- Free Shipping speed? Most times their “free” shipping is mailed at “economy” speed.
Shutterfly shipping COSTS and fees:
Shutterfly determines the shipping costs based on a number of considerations including: product type, quantity, packaging, and weight. Click below for their on-site shipping prices by product:
View today’s coupons – Up to 50% off and free shipping!
Where does Shutterfly ship from?
Shutterfly’s main production facility is in Fort Mill, South Carolina. The facility is huge, at about the length of 3 football fields. Their servers hold over 20 billion photos, and employs 350+ full-time workers, and over 1500 seasonal workers.
More about their shipping facility in Fort Mill, S.C.
| WBTV Charlotte
Delivery Options & Arrival Dates:
For each order, you’ll be given estimated delivery dates at checkout. For Expedited shipping methods, these times will be guaranteed, and your order will come with a tracking number: