Coupons for Christmas Cards from Shutterfly: Regardless of what religion you might practice, you probably send out holiday cards of some sort in December to friends and family. In my opinion Shutterfly has the best holiday designs for Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year’s cards at great prices. Use a coupon below to get up to an extra 30% discount or free shipping on your order:
- Holiday Cards: Up to 30% Off or Free Shipping – Click for today’s featured promotion
- Christmas Cards – New Year’s Cards – Hanukkah cards
- More Shutterfly.com coupons – 9 new offers and discounts, updated daily! – Click to istapriew
I think that Shutterfly has the best holiday cards online hands-down
Shortly after getting married, my wife and I realized that we would have to put together an address book combining all of our family and friends. Back then, in the relative infancy of the internet, we literally had a paper address book with lots of notes and names crossed out as people moved or were added alphabetically. We printed cheap Christmas cards using a coupon for Walgreens Photo those first years, and they looked pretty decent. It wasn’t until about 8 years ago that we discovered Shutterfly, which we’ve been using ever since.
(click a thumbnail above to view larger) In my opinion, they have the best Christmas cards online, with other discount printing services like Snapfish and Vistaprint (click to view their coupons for holiday cards) coming in a distant second. So, what makes Shutterfly the best? They have the best design templates, an easy to use online design tool, and fair discount pricing. Here are a few highlights.
2 minute video shows you how to make a holiday card at shutterfly.com
Easy sort holiday card designs to find the best one for your family
Because every family has different taste, a good printing service should have card designs that are easy to sort through. Why have to click through two pages of Christmas cards if you are looking to send a Hanukkah card? If you have one great family photo, why sort through pages of designs that have layouts for 3 photos? Shutterfly allows you to refine your choices in a number of helpful ways including:
- Number of photos – Do you have one family photo, or a series of pictures that you want to include? Maybe you want to use some of the same photos to make a calendar from shutterfly in the same order?
- Format & layout – flat, (most popular) folded, and tri-fold. Also choose between horizontal (popular) or vertical orientation
- holiday card size -5×7, 5×5, 4×8, and extra-large 6×8″ (those are huge!)
- card trim options – rounded corners, scalloped, square, ticket, or bracketed edges give your design flair
- theme – monogram, religious, sparkle & shine. Sorry, no unicorn themes!
- Style – classic, modern / contemporary, whimsical, more. It’s funny; my brother and I have different design styles, and it’s even reflected in our Christmas cards! Personally I prefer classic or vintage designs
- Design colors – whether you are looking for bright Christmas colors, or black to compliment your black and white photos, you can search over a dozen colors
- Price range – Shutterfly has cards that vary from about 30 cents each to over a dollar. If you’re sending out over 100 cards, that’s a big difference in budget!
New Year’s Cards – A great idea for procrastinators
Why do I choose a New Year’s theme for our holiday cards? When I think of Christmas cards, I always imagine a crush of people at the post office, and a postal system that is bursting at the seams. Why take part in that holiday insanity when you can stroll to the post office in the days after Christmas and beat the lines. Also, when your holiday cards simply say, “happy new year” no one is excluded, and they can arrive any time in January. They also won’t just get stacked with the dozens of Christmas cards that arrive each day leading up to Christmas.
- Sending gifts this holiday season? Get Free shipping at Harry & David + up to a 50% discount after Christmas!
- If you are thinking about a New Year’s resolution, (or just want to lose weight for the holidays) there is always a great coupon for Weight Watchers Online in late for the New Year!
There is always a coupon for Holiday cards available at Shutterfly
When you click over to view the holiday cards at shuttterfly.com, notice that their featured promotion for them is displayed in the upper left. It’s usually a free shipping promotion with a minimum order required. That’s pretty good, but you might be able to get a better discount with one of their other promotional codes that they update at least every week or so. Just a minute of your time could get you a better discount. Click here to check the latest coupons: http://omgphotos.com/shutterfly-free-shipping-codes/
Don’t wait until the last minute to order your holiday cards! Free shipping takes up to a week
Besides creating unnecessary stress, procrastinating on your Christmas or Chanukah cards is also expensive. Consider that if you wait until mid-December to order your holiday cards, you won’t be able to take advantage of any of the free shipping offers, as it could take a week for them to arrive. Expedited shipping is expensive, and there are always better promotions available well before Christmas. These deals dry up as December 25th gets closer, so start designing your cards in November for the best deal!- Please Share!