Graduation Announcements from Shutterfly: Shutterfly.com has some of the nicest, and most affordable graduation announcements online. One important bonus is that every week they offer coupons that can save you 20-50% on your printing order, so be sure to check out their current promotions before placing any order.
- Graduation Announcements at Shutterfly – Click to view their current selection
- Check out the latest deals for Shutterfly.com here for up to a 50% discount or free shipping
- New promo codes for Tiny Prints – Part of the Shutterfly family, they offer amazing invites and announcements!
A Few Favorite Graduation Announcement Designs from Shutterfly
A lot of the time you have your mind made up as to which, or how many photos you want to feature in your graduation announcements. Good thing you can easily sort through the many design options at shutterfly.com based on several factors including: number of photos, format, card size, trim, theme, and color.
Here are a few of my favorite announcements: (click to view larger)
Tips for picking a graduation announcement design:
A few things to consider include:
- What is your budget? Although I’d say Shutterfly generally is “inexpensive,” there is a broad range in prices for graduation invites. Consider that there cards priced at $1.20 each will cost more than twice as much as the cheaper, simple designs. DSon’t forget to include the price of stamps in your budget.
- How many photo(s) do you wish to feature?
- Do you have a preference as to vertical or horizontal layout?
- Are you going for casual, or something more formal that might feature a monogram?
- How much info do you want to include? Consider including the date of graduation, “Class of 20XX,” where your student is going to attend college, and whether they graduated with honors
- Do you want black and white photos, or color? How about foil stamping?
- Which trim option looks best with your photo?
Shutterfly: Bringing Order to Our Graduation Photos
I’ve realized lately that Shutterfly has become a deposit for the thousands of digital photos that we’ve taken over the past several years. Not only does this give order to the plethora of photos from our cell phones that would have otherwise been lost in the name of “conserving memory,” but it also makes it SO much easier when we need to make invitations and photo cards.
One such event when we’ll lean on Shutterfly is the upcoming graduation of our oldest son next year. I look forward to browsing through all of the orderly photos to find one or more which we’ll use to announce to others that he’s graduation high school, and notifying friends and family which college he’ll be attending. (while we still have some money!)
Shutterfly has lots of design options featuring one or more photos, so whether you want to just feature one recent photo, or a collage of favorites from your child’s high school or college experience, you’ll be set.- Please Share!