Looking for a great gift for Dad, or any beer or cocktail-drinker? Why not make some personalized drink coasters with your favorite photos at shutterfly.com, tie them with twine, and pair them with a six-pack of his favorite beer or bottle of champagne?
- View coasters at Shutterfly.com – Plus see their featured weekly coupon
- All promo codes for Shutterfly – Several promo codes each week for up to 40% off and free shipping
Coasters from Shutterfly – Don’t Forget to Use a Coupon!
For the price of a cheap case of beer you can get a set of four coasters featuring 4 photos.
Favorite photos to feature might include:
- vacation photos
- a favorite dog or cat – even family dogs from the past
- a favorite view; like a beach, river, or mountain
- a prized car, boat, or motorcycle
- scenes from a vacation or shore house
- maybe go retro with photos from way back?
- get artistic with closeups or Instagram filters
- a sign for a favorite beach, bar, or restaurant
If you’re getting a gift for a spouse, you probably have dozens of great photos on your phones that would work. (Just don’t get caught looking through the pics on their phone!)
These would be a great wedding gift add-on (with a set of beer, hot chocolate, or wine glasses?) and of course, any parent or grandparent would love to see the kids or grand-kids photos on these.
Since these come in a set of 4, consider having a theme. Personally, I have more than enough great photo options from our last Disney trip!
Coasters are full color and glossy with a cork non-slip backing. You can also use them for hot drinks, and add a wooden stand to display the coasters.
Reviews for Shutterfly Coasters: Very Good
Most all of the reviews for these coasters are overwhelmingly positive. More than one person said that the coasters are so nice, they felt bad actually using them under a drink!
The only complaints that I found in the dozens of user reviews was that in the design interface on shutterfly.com; specifically that it’s low resolution, so you don’t see your photos as clearly as you might want, and you often can’t save the project to work on later.
*Photos courtesy of threelittlemonkeysstudio.com
- Wine.com promotional codes
- Snapfish.com coupon codes